**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector crystal - bug?

The description said it would contain champions that are not obtainable from daily crystals, but I got a 1* Colossus...

Comments

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I got a 2* abomination. **** sig 60 phc available ****
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    MCCXVI wrote: »
    it was supposed to award only champions that we do not already have!!!
    Well, this is not exactly like this. You can have some rare champions that are not in the phc or daily and could be there. For example 2* versions of some spider-man related characters were available in spider-verse hero crystal. But characters from phc should not be there.
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I got SW so just presumed normal 2* characters were in there too. Is this a bug?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    "These Crystals have a chance to award a 1 or 2-Star Hero that cannot be obtained from a Premium Hero Crystal or Daily Crystal. Guarantees at least a 1 or 2-Star Hero."
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    MCCXVI wrote: »
    It was stated clearly

Where?

I have just checked the in-game description again and it just says it has A CHANCE to award a champ that is not in phc or daily. So I am afraid it might not be a bug.

I am not sure if I have ever saw a message saying it would be guaranteed. I just assumed it would be and feel disappointed now.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    It’s a 1 or 2*. Move on with your lives.
  • Options
    Yeah, I got 2 star Ultron, so please fix this bug or glitch or whatever it is, Kabam
  • Options
    So glad 2 out of the 7 days are these trash crystals.
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    edited December 2017
    Keyword here being "chance"
    9cl88r1dobux.png
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Maybe it is because the Facebook like page missed the mark?

Collector Crystal!

We’ll be bringing back the Collector Crystal for purchase! This Crystal will contain 1 and 2-Star Champions that you can use to fill your collection, and use them in The Million Made arena.

This Crystal contains a whole slew of 2-Star Champions that are not normally available in the Daily Crystal or Premium Hero Crystals! Get them while you can!

From this post, there isn't anything to suggest that it is a chance to get them.

However, it said bringing back. What was in the first edition of Collector Crystal?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Crystal does in fact contain them. There's just no promise that we're guaranteed a rare Champ.