**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[-Ui] Ultra Instinct: Recruiting

First off I would like to thank you for checking our recruitment thread out.

My alliance leader & I have decided to make an alliance to go semi-hardcore. We are looking for other active members that contribute to daily alliance events to reap rewards. I can say we both go about 3-5hrs a day playing and like the majority of players, want to grow. I feel we can bring a lot to the table with our experience as far as winning AWs and making new members stronger.

Roster: 15/30

Currently we have 15 roster spots open.

Audience:

We are looking for mature individuals that just want to enjoy the game, but at the same time will put some time in it to gain big rewards. As we grow, our focus will be on higher maps. We understand people have lives so we are totally understanding of balancing time with family/work. Immaturity won't be tolerated as there are minors that also play this game.

About the Leaders:

[-Ui] TurntAbelist
TurntAbelist has been on MCoC since May 2017. Currently he is Lvl 57 with a Hero Rating of 190,301. TurntAbelist is mellow and very team-oriented who loves to socialize with the alliance members.

[-Ui] Xeynos-
I have been on MCoC since November 2014 under another account. I started this new account a few weeks ago and am currently Lvl 35 with a Hero Rating of 37,804. I would like to consider myself very laid back with a team-first mentality. I decided to make this F2P (Free-to-Play) account to see how far I can go in the game. I have been in various games with various alliances/clans in many consoles, & am looking forward to growing with new members of the alliance.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact myself or TurntAbelist by adding us on MCoC.

Comments