**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal glitch

I bought the new crystal for £0.99 to get a guaranteed 4 star champion that we had voted for. When I opened my crystal, the spinner landed on a Stark enhanced Spider-Man although when the champion showed up I had unlocked Mephisto. I do not know if it is something to do with my device or the game but I understand if you are not able to do anything for it. I just wanted to make this post as I was extremely excited for the champion but I didn’t receive it. Have a great day!

Comments

• Options
    KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    The game crashed at the moment so maybe its because of that. Sorry about you
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I was spinning my crystal and couldn't stop it then it crashed and I don't even know what I got. This is so bad I can't believe it.
  • Options
    Tim2697Tim2697 Posts: 10
    dude your phone lagged and Manup456, it is quite obvious and easy to work out who you got considering there are only 1w champs
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Tim2697 wrote: »
    dude your phone lagged and Manup456, it is quite obvious and easy to work out who you got considering there are only 1w champs

It looks like you are new to the forums...but make sure you are looking at the dates on posts you are responding to. These posts are 6 months old.