**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Many Thing's Currently Broken

Right now, & ever since the last update, the game has been completely un-operational is many aspects. Everyone is aware of this, but the one's whom are greatly affected by it, are the top 300 alliance's who continue to rank in for AQ's.

The double evade bug is the most horrendous of all bugs. When playing AQ at a high prestige, & facing opponents in AW tier 1, whom also have high prestige (even though prestige has nothing to do with AW), you truly feel it. AQ is more of the problem, because both Map 5 & 6 have been tuned up to a whole other level. Dormmamu on day 5 with 9-10k prestige has a 20k attack rating. How that is even possible is beyond me!?!? You instantly die from blocking a full combo with a r4 5* champ, because right after that full combo, Dormmie does a heavy attack, which CANNOT be evaded, due to the double evade bug. Also, when he attacks, he always throw's combo's as Venom does, which are always doubled up. It is also tremendously hard to double evade other's champs heavy attack's, as well. Ie; Cable, Psylocke, NC, etc., just to name a few. A bug, whether intentional, or a mistake, completely takes the joy out of playing these events, as it is costing us to use more items at our own expense, for something that is out of our control.

Ever since Tuesday nights maintenance, it seems that the parry timing is also off again now. I am not the only one who experienced this. Many in my alliance, & in may other top alliances, as per top alliance Line Chat, are also experiencing such. Many are only experiencing this against boss fights. In AQ & AW (mini's & main).

The game still freeze's on you. It still has massive amounts of lag which are not device related (major lag on each & every Dormmamu fight, just like when he was first introduced to the contest), because I play on an iPhone 7+, as do other's experiencing this. Champ are still becoming unresponsive, ie; just standing there, block not registering, doing heavy attacks out of no where, the parry & evade thing, etc.

Champs like Doctor Voodoo, Phoenix, Mordo, Archangel, Rogue; still have a suicidal short backwards dash, that desperately need to be fixed.

The list is just too long to keep on with it. Many of us love this game. I've been playing since November of 2014. Have invested A LOT of money into it. Have beaten LOL 100%. Have one of the highest prestige's in the game, along with many other's. If I had any plans to quit, or did not enjoy this game, I would not have proceeded forward with these accomplishes, like many other's have. This is actually the best Marvel fighting game on the market, & Kabam's best game to date yet! The champs, details, functionality, quests - all top of the line! But, with the many imperfections that continue to come with each & every update for over a year now, it totally takes the joy away from what this game has to truly offer.

Does Kabam plan to pay it forward? Does Kabam plan to accommodate their MCOC player base on everything moving forward once it's all fixed, as none of this is our fault? We all just want a smooth playing game, something we did not have in over a year now. I know the forums great's like Ad0ra & Miike said that this will all eventually be fixed over time, & truthfully, it's not their fault. They are not programmers, but time is definitely of an essence. Many top players have been falling back to baby alliances, because the host of malfunctions are starting to become unbearable. Let's try to get this game back to being operational again, as soon as possible!

Thank you for your time
This discussion has been closed.