**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 2* arena, it needs to stay!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Okay, it's so good! I mean, I haven't used a 2* for over 2 years maybe! So it's great having a use for them!

It needs to stay, it could be a weekly thing, but different rewards, not 10k 5* shards obviously!

It could be 10k 3* shards, 5k 4* shards, 15k PHC shards, 3,600 Tier 2 alpha shards.

It could be anything, 100k gold for the 1mil mark, then 100k BC the week after.

Either way, it needs to be incorporated permanently, if it's weekly it can advertise to all levels of player depending on what you chuck in.

Also it can be an ongoing crystal (collector crystal) which can stay as the game goes on. So that's a win for you!

But it's nice having a use for my 2*s and I don't want it to be another year without using them again!

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Like the idea, esp 3,600 Tier 2 alpha shards in milestone rewards :)
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    It would make the game to easy, and they don't want that.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It would make the game to easy, and they don't want that.

Yeah I thought that too, that's why i though gold and bc as that's a resource, maybe once a month it can be some type of shards?

I mean one week could be 20% health boost and attack boosts, they could do anything with it, be a waste to just chuck it away until next year.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Yeah and add t1a for milestones to stop that "shortage"...
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Not a bad idea, I agree....
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    They could replace the 5* shards with 4* shards and lower the amount, since 4*s are about to become obsolete anyway
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    It was fun using 2*s again.

Dare I say it...

Make 2*s Great AGAIN!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    It was fun using 2*s again.

Dare I say it...

Make 2*s Great AGAIN!

No.Dont sa-
    Ah,Nevermind.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I like the idea of some sort of 7 day arena with scaled back rewards/milestones.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed hearing people complain on various forums about this particular arena because they sold all their 1*/2* champs and I would hate to miss out on it this time next year.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I would love to see it as a rotation of items
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i wish they had more 1 and 2* challenges like this. special event quests where you can't use anything higher than a 2 or 3*. Legend run for this as it puts everyone on a level playing field.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    i wish they had more 1 and 2* challenges like this. special event quests where you can't use anything higher than a 2 or 3*. Legend run for this as it puts everyone on a level playing field.

It really does. I think that is why you see some people want a return of the team arenas too.