**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 2* Rocket doesn't have the ability to use SP3 despite being maxed

Ok, so I'll admit that I hadn't used my 2* rocket before the glorious arena began a little over 24 hours ago. In preparation for that arena I had taken him to max level etc. When I first used him I didn't notice, but on my second round I spotted he didn't have the ability to use sp3. At first I thought this may be character specific, but after checking with my fellow alliance mates that clearly isn't the case. So I contacted support, but they told me "He is working as intended." My question is, for who? Should my rocket have the ability to use sp3 once maxed? Or should my alliance mates not be able to use sp3 with their 2* Rockets? Either way it is clear to me he is not working as intended, so clearly neither are the support team. Screenshots available upon request

Comments

• on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    heliwxnb510a.png
    f99tgx2tbdoh.png
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    But he's working as intended according to support
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    proof (as if we needed it) that supports first response is to deny that there is a problem, even if that is a ridiculous statement.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Everyone is just laughing at this, it's clear proof.

I personally don't remember kabam saying that's how he should be and it doesn't make sense that he can't use his sp3. Every other 2* at max has their 3rd special unlocked, so what's the deal on that?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @on5l4uh72017. I'm talking with the team about this right now, and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks for your patience!