**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unscheduled Maintenance drawbacks

First of all where I live the MODOK challenge is from 11:30 pm to 7:30 in the morning , so I usually play in morning , so that is screwed .

Secondly people lose war due to this

Thirdly we guys can't play all day so we have to chose when to play , that's also screwed.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    totally agree, factoring in TIME ZONE diff, this round's modok challenge started when I was in bed, i woke up, goto work, done with my meeting, still have 1 hour left which is MORE THAN ENOUGH, except for this UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE to prevent me from playing, finally i get to login again, it has been resetted to 7:58:00 ... i completely missed it, I feel you completely
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    The MODOK challenges run 3 times a day, for 8 hours each. They literally run all day long.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    geoff78 wrote: »
    The MODOK challenges run 3 times a day, for 8 hours each. They literally run all day long.

Can't agree, no offend, nothing personal

company pay salary either weekly or monthly, all year long, so does it mean if we miss 1 week or 1 month salary it is not an issue? A miss is a miss, doesn't matter how long it runs, bcos every round ended and if we miss that round, we don't get the items from that specific round

like someone else posted, if kabam can stop the timer on any event, and resume it after maintenance is over, even if it may mean 2 overlapping lab running in parallel for some amount of overlapping time, it is still ok, bcos at least we can get RESUME, if this can apply to potion & buff it is even better, this way NO ONE will complain that much
  • No 30 min timers either. Yuck!