**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blocking not working

I'm not sure if this was a node or part of taskmasters abilitys but I was doing the last quest of mastermode with Modok as boss and the match before a taskmaster. When I was fighting taskmaster I was blocking and holding it down and he would just go right through my sheild and hit me and it was not a heavy attack and caused me to back out of the quest. Is this just me or did it lag or glitch or something? Usually I don't have any lag so I don't know. This was my first fight after the emergency matnience so I wonder if it was cause that or not. But if this was supposed to happen mods please take this post down so I don't look stupid.

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    Part of his ability is unblockable buffing. I ran into it and watched for the timer to run out. Keep an eye on it and you will see it.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I think he's unblockable at low health also. Could be wrong there but MidnightFox is correct. Taskmaster is an odd champ to figure out.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    @DaMunk @Midnightfox ok thank you
  • Options
    Ya you guys are right it's the node he is unlockable below 25% health
  • Options
    Ya you guys are right it's the node he is unlockable below 25% health