**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a "Transaction Log" for Summoner's purchases?

I have an outstanding issue / problem with my account (registered last Thursday, Friday and Saturday), in that 160+ (purchase) units suddenly disappeared from my account.

Earlier today an other Summoner stated I should review my Transaction Log to review my purchases! Problem is that I don't know how to find this incredibly useful tool!

I am using Android OS and have checked all known"buttons" on my interface.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Please Help!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It should be in the Google Play Store, under Account>Order History.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Thanks Grounded Wisdom but that's not what I was looking for.

Sorry... I guess I was hoping for a purchase history ala "used 30 credits for Quest Energy Refill" or "used 10 credits for crystal shard purchase"...

That type of purchase history is what I was hoping was accessible.

This is referring to actual real cash purchases!

Sadly, my problem is Kabam MCOC internal accounting! I lost 90% of my earned rewards (ie: Purchase Units).

Does anyone know how to access an Internal Purchase History in MCOC?

• Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    It happens to my 3* shards all the time. They just disappear. Its gotten bad.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    @AquarDragon65 There is no such thing in the game, but Kabam knows exactly what you purchased in the unit store and what you got from your crystals and such.
    The question is would they give these informations upon request ?
    edited December 2017
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    It happens to my 3* shards all the time. They just disappear. Its gotten bad.

Did You register a complaint about this?

****... I don't pay that much attention to my "Shard" balances... but that would explain a couple instances where I thought I had more than my balances were displaying!

****!!!
    Spino wrote: »
    @AquarDragon65 There is no such thing in the game, but Kabam knows exactly what you purchased in the unit store and what you got from your crystals and such.
    The question is would they give these informations upon request ?

Thanks Spino...

If they want to stop me from requesting this info... they will!!!

I'll keep being a pain until I hear from them!
    😡