**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enemy again blocking specials

I played arena and quest and the blocking was like insane , most of my specials were blocked and the reverting time is insane , its like they are waiting to kill you.

Comments

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Yeah noticed this popping up more now.
    Used an sp2 with my Magik as fast as humanly possible and while dormammu's animations were still trying to finish, he instantly blocked it.
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I've been experiencing this for a couple months. my best advice is this: don't drop the special while the animation of your last hit is running. it interrupts the last strike and the AI instantly recovers to block your special. wait just a hair longer to drop the special. I have also found that most champs do better with MLLL-SP instead of MLLLM-SP because the animation for L is shorter.

it's extremely infuriating when this happens.
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    block sp is one thing, parry sp is something ai could do perfectly but I can't even dash forward now
  • Options
    Jezza1997Jezza1997 Posts: 31
    edited December 2017
    Yeah I'm grinding for SL atm and it's been happening to me a lot. I've tried the advice that Lurker gave and it's helped a lot. I also had a champ parry me upon the last hit of a MLLLM combo when I was using BB.
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Lurker wrote: »
    I've been experiencing this for a couple months. my best advice is this: don't drop the special while the animation of your last hit is running. it interrupts the last strike and the AI instantly recovers to block your special. wait just a hair longer to drop the special. I have also found that most champs do better with MLLL-SP instead of MLLLM-SP because the animation for L is shorter.

it's extremely infuriating when this happens.

this is exactly what i found. if you hit the special too quickly it ignores the last move of your combo so the enemy has time to get his block up. happens to me numerous times a day lately.