**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

11.7 Mil ally (maps 5&6) need 1-2 players

We have openings for 1 or 2 skilled, dedicated and loyal players to join our well organized, adult based alliance.

We run an alternating AQ schedule of 5x5 and 5-6-5-5-5. 100% completions across 3BGs every time. This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in a map 6 environment alliance, without it overbearing your life. We will be a biweekly t4cc alliance soon.

We run 3 wars/week.

We hit benchmark milestones in the all events except duels, which we’ve done away with.

What we're looking for:
- 1-2 players each with a minimum prestige of 4900+ and a minimum of 1 R4 5* champ.
- players who can clear their AQ paths all 5 days of AQ and show up to do so reliably.
- you must have Line app for communicating and do so enough to keep your team up to speed. We are also currently transitioning our team to CHQ.
- We play in North American timezones, and need teammates who matchup well with us there.
-
We are drama free, adults only and a "leave your ego at the door" type of crew.

If this sounds like a fit for you, look me up in game or on Line app so we can get you in. Rickthemang

Comments

• CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    I can check off all your requirements except 1, Map 6. I've tried it maybe 3 times. Basically completely new to Map 6 but can kill bosses and clear paths all series in Map 5. Prestige is 4980. A little below 5k. cptmuffin is my line ID if you would like to talk.
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Still searching for 1
    Bump. We filled up but now have a retiring player, so room for 1 more. Hoping to fill the spot before AQ. Add me
    Bump.

Looking for 1-2 players. Add me in game or on LINE at Rickthemang