**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We could have gotten our boss in AQ today if it wasn't for the servers

We had Dormamu down to 50% health and people there to finish him when the game went down

Comments

• EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    This cost us AQ and cost us in the arenas event because we couldn’t play for almost two hours. And that was my time to grind.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    You shouldnt wait so long to finish AQ.

Arena guy, everyone had the same issue. So you didnt lose your place in line.
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Sure I have all day to play.
    All I'm saying is stuff happens. What if there is bad traffic that holds you up for 2 hours on your way home to play. You couldn't possibly expect the people holding up the traffic to compensate you for your time lost. Or would you?
  • @Rednick69 in that scenario I'd actually pull over and play for two hours while I wait,especially in for my team in AQ
  • It was from 3am p through mid morning off and on off and on, combine that with the fact that you lose half your AQ HP anytime that happens. Thanks for your no help comments and weak arguments though.
  • I think they will award the map played at the end of AQ. Luckily we finished map 6 early
    Neo666Geo wrote: »
    @Rednick69 in that scenario I'd actually pull over and play for two hours while I wait,especially in for my team in AQ

Yeah I would too. I still think there was plenty of time to finish AQ. Unless it was map 6 which I don't have experience in.