**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beast's mode switch is defective again [Fix in Progress]

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Switching between freestyle and acrobatic modes has caused issues in the past (see links below). I'm experiencing it again both ways.

I switched to acrobatic mode and his regen was not working (couldn't reproduce/capture the video for it).

But I also tried switching back to freestyle and the 5 hit combo was not working. I was able to capture the video for this one here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LH3dVvX0PwqHD6L13

Check the 59 second mark. I change from acrobatic to freestyle, but the 5 hit combo does not work when I'm under freestyle mode.

Previous defect on Beast:
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14923/beasts-regen-broken-under-investigation
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14859/beast-regen-is-broken#latest
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @Scottryan or @DR_ have either of you noticed this?
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I have a different defect.

When Beast switches back from Acrobatic to Freestyle, the opponent (usually me) automatically takes direct damage as if he had hit me with the first hit of his chain combo-even if I fully dodge the special. It got me killed in 5.3 more than once because of the sheer damage those enemies put out.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    YoMoves wrote: »
    I have a different defect.

When Beast switches back from Acrobatic to Freestyle, the opponent (usually me) automatically takes direct damage as if he had hit me with the first hit of his chain combo-even if I fully dodge the special. It got me killed in 5.3 more than once because of the sheer damage those enemies put out.

I've also experienced this in AQ, whenever he uses the first special I take 1 tick of his sig damage, and whenever he uses his second he gets 1 tick of regen.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Question when he was switching to acrobatic mode, was the freestyle mode on a fail cool down timer?
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Lately beast has been working for me fine. Havent been using him as much but i recently used him on the hard paths in uncolleced mode and he was working fine. I'll be using him more once 5.4 gets released and will be sure to tell yoi guys of i get any bugs with him then
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Just wanted to let you all know that these issues with Beast are set to be fixed in 17.0, but I will check back in if anything changes. Thanks for bearing with us on this one.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    never noticed it before