**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R4 advice!

Quick whos worth the r4 in my roster for now. Rogue ud
Hulk d
Spiderman ud
Hood ud
Crossbones ud
Yj ud
My current r4s are iceman,drax,gamora,gulli,magik,gwenpool,vision aou,miles,electro,ultron,x23,nk,av, and r5 hyperion.
Any one with tips? I need overall good champs so story,event and wars and aqs
Thanks!

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Easy! Go with Hulk, his duped ability makes him hit so hard to the point where he can solo Dormammu Map 5 on Day 5 (or so I've heard). Seems the best candidate when compared to the rest.
  • I heard that too. But have youve seen how many champs hate/love spiderman too. Or am i wrong?
    @Titan_A97
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Hulk is your best bet. If your spidey was duped then maybe but no ud, its not worth it
  • Thanks yall looks like hulk it is
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    I heard that too. But have youve seen how many champs hate/love spiderman too. Or am i wrong?
    @Titan_A97

Spidey is definitely not bad unduped but if it's straight DPS we're talking about, Hulk would dominate the playing field even unduped. The problem with a duped Spidey is that he can evade at the most random times, stuffing up a planned parry which could result in a combo to the face but this is also why he makes an excellent defender in AW, his unpredictability. Since you're looking to progress in story, event quests, AQ + AW, I'd still recommend Hulk for his raw damage.

Good luck!
  • Rogue. That's not even a question. Rogue is the key to do a lot of missions. Her sp1 regens and mirrors the opponent's buffs. Her sp2 it's a power control tool. She has raw damage...
    Check the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNDsuXay58E
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @Onerednovember think most people missed Rogue as the OP 1st post listed her out of the list. I think she is amazing, but so is Hulk. 50-50 for me on which one, sorry
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    ROGUE....
    People are saying hulk, really?
    HULK is good but Rogue is much better.

Unduped Rogue:
    Life steal (u regen about 5% of Max health) & buff steal (5 buffs max) from sp1
    Power steal from Sp2, you reach your Sp1 instantly after using Sp2. Sp3 has power and buff steal.

But after she's duped she becomes Badass:
    When duped she heals exceptionally well from her sp1 (if it becomes critical). If you get couple of crits on sp2 you are on 2 bars of power again (against 1 bar of power when she's unduped).

Hulk is poison immune but Rogue is almost immune to every debuff. She reduces every debuff duration by 70% and you can regen the lost health from sp1. Really useful ability against unavoidable debuffs like Coldsnap.

Her regen & power steal increases if you fight against a Skill champ.

She's good everywhere in AQs, AWs, story/event quests etc (except AWD). She's an All-Rounder.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Rogue. That's not even a question. Rogue is the key to do a lot of missions. Her sp1 regens and mirrors the opponent's buffs. Her sp2 it's a power control tool. She has raw damage...
    Check the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNDsuXay58E

2.8k critical regen from sp1. Not bad.
  • Sorry guys i was a little late in reading this but thank yall i took hulk ro r4 but now i saved writing a post lol im going with rouge this time. Thanks yall! @Onerednovember @TonyStark @Dave_the_destroyer