**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance blackout

SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
So the blackout period is now 5 days, but I'm still seeing this message. Is this a bug? Can a mod clarify please? I'll have been in the alliance for more then 5 days by the time AQ ends. Thanks dl8vb0ekdvc0.jpg

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Did you join your new ally before the new blackout rule went into effect? Possible that it didn't account for players who joined a new ally say a day or 2 before the change was made. That's my best guess anyway.
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    Need some clarification on this. As I joined a new alliance as soon as old SA was finished. Thanks
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Yeah I joined before new rules went into effect, I would think we would be grandfathered though.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Nop. It Stars from the next AQ. Not this one ther is one yet.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    This change is not retroactive, and will not affect the current Alliance Quests, but will affect the following series that begins on December 19th Here.
    Thanks for your insights non mods, but I would like an answer from an employee
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    8anbgnxvtwwq.png
    By the way, the Forum is for everyone. Not just communication with Moderation. You're welcome.
    Looked all over, at least thought I did, guess I missed that. Thanks.