**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

these champions are just bae

1. Quake - fav science. love her for her concussion, stun and most of all aftershock. also that guaranteed inability accuracy. plus evade to makee sure you escape. (and thank god for that lol). Also a great mystic killer especially for magik amd mephisto!

2.Gwenpool - fav skill. my opinion, shes legit the top 5 in mcoc. her bleed is killer, her powerlock on L2 is just a yes. and that L3 armour break is what makes this champion so desirable. all mechanics just work. shes definitely my number one pick for master completion. tip : dont use her against mordo or BPCW. or any stun hyped characters.

3. Magik - one of my favorite mystics. shes the 2nd best power controlling champion after vision. nullify on L1 AND 3 plus that L3 jsut destroys when heaps of buffs are active. You need a magik when versing venom, groot,angela,logan etc you get my point...
shes also a top tier champ too.

4.Drax - Served as my left hand man in master and he slayed his way through attack phase and aq attack. his bleed alongside that killing fury. ppl always asking whose better ? drax or thor? i say drax unduped.... he is amazzing tier unduped...thor needs to be duped to be god just like SL.

5.mordo - Very much underrated...didn't include him in my underrated list because his on the fine line...many people do love this champ like me. as a defender he does stall people but not too much ... still reckon BPCW is better but even using this champ as an attacker he avoids all stun effects. I dislike his 3rd but hear me out...I like the effects and his soul barb is not as good as voodoos spirit venom, but its great if their poison immune.

6. Doctor Voodoo - great against opponents that use heaps of buffs and not poison immune. he is really weak against vision and hulk , ms marvel as they sorta have the upper hand on him but otherwise he's just amazing. I like the idea of a regen at the start of the fight, if you play well in AW and Aq he keeps his health at a decent rate.

7.Phoenix - First of all that 3rd on an 11 fury activation...DAYM!!!!
shes really decent in a mid ranged fight...as she can incinerate her opponents and even get it some stuns and armour breaks if the fight is longer.i know there is better now like medusa and angela but phoenix deserves praise for her prestige and her unique signature ability.

8. Stark-enhanced spiderman - I used my 2 star of him and i already love him. definitely a top tier champ hands down and i really wish i could get a 3 or 4 star of him. his poise that builds up dashing in and out of a fight is just great especially when your tryna bait characters. and his evade is just great. while he may never be anywhere as good OG spidey and my mad lad miles morales his certainly attacks like a beast and i hope i aquire a 4 star of him sooner or later.

HM: Starlord,crossbones, Iceman, archangel,
I really don't need to talk about these ppl as theyre just great

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Totally agree with most of your points. I would argue that drax isn't all that great unduped. He is currently my profile champ as a 5 star but before I had him duped his damage was mediocre
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    That’s a solid list and your reasonings are sound. I finally got Magik and I’m hoping I can r5 her soon. She’s just so much fun to use! I’m hoping to get Sparky in arena but we shall see.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    Stark Spidey never as good as og spidey? Lol. Stark Spidey are miles ahead of any of the spider verse champ.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Spider Gwen? Great with Crit Masteries, crit damage can be devastating. Controllable evade, destructive L2, and overall gets far too much hate.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I love Hyperion and I don’t think there’s any reason to explain that. Rogue is probably my favorite champion to use right now with her Life Steal and Buff Replication on her l1 and the power drain on her l2 & l3.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    All very good and I agree with OP but like you said at the bottom of your post. Im sticking with those 4 since I only use them most of the time.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    As awesome as magik is I actually think dormammu is the number 1 power controller on the game but is often overlooked. Magik steals power and power locks on her sp2. Dormammu when imbued takes away more power than she would, has a guaranteed power lock (I think hers is 85% chance or something? Rare it doesn’t trigger but still) and he can drain power without needing to use a special. Of course, both get the job done very effectively and have their own abilities to go with that. Great list though, I want to like quake because she’s pretty useful and I ended up with a 5* version today. But I just don’t like her playstyle at all, I don’t know why but I just find her so boring to use. Shame, she is definitely handy to have.
  • Jones_643744Jones_643744 Posts: 13
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    Stark Spidey never as good as og spidey? Lol. Stark Spidey are miles ahead of any of the spider verse champ.

as a defender...
  • Jones_643744Jones_643744 Posts: 13
    i also forgot to include rogue!
    shes an amazing champion for attack in aw and questing.
    she just refuels her health bar really well when duped