**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This sure looks a LOT like juggernaut...

MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
:D:Dj98xhc0sdh2j.png

I let him punch me over and over and fire off multiple special attacks and he never went unstoppable - even at the start of the fight lol. There is nothing unstoppable about this character!

Maybe he should be called jugger-ant?
Or stoppable-ant?

Comments

• MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Pry22 wrote: »
    He did punch you in the face however.

That's an f2p WS tanking damage no problem. Jealous much?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Pry22 wrote: »
    He did punch you in the face however.

That's an f2p WS tanking damage no problem. Jealous much?

lol....your WS has twice the PI of the opponent you are fighting...what is there to be jealous of?
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    You are fighting Ant-man in a Juggernaut skin. It has none of Juggernauts actual abilities. Same with all of them. The way they look is just a re-skin. The skill set indicates what champ you're actually fighting.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Is the point of this thread to have Unstoppable Ant be called differently?
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    You are fighting Ant-man in a Juggernaut skin. It has none of Juggernauts actual abilities. Same with all of them. The way they look is just a re-skin. The skill set indicates what champ you're actually fighting.

Yeah sure. But this doesn't explain why his name is unstoppable ant.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Mana_Pot wrote: »

He does juggernauts heavy
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Did anyone else sing the thread title in the style of "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"?

No?
    I'll get my coat
    Let me clarify. This character is clearly juggernaut. His name is not unstoppable juggernaut. Unstoppable is his sig ability.

This is like taking storm and dead pool and calling the character conduit pool. Or like taking winter soldier and Luke cage and calling him EMP upgrade cage.

Am I the only one getting this?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Let me clarify. This character is clearly juggernaut. His name is not unstoppable juggernaut. Unstoppable is his sig ability.

This is like taking storm and dead pool and calling the character conduit pool. Or like taking winter soldier and Luke cage and calling him EMP upgrade cage.

Granted, his name is awkward. So is Doctor Skull or whatever he was called. The point is that they have the ability of whatever skin they wear. Ice Phoenix does nothing like Phoenix.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017

@MisterNiceGuy His name in that quest is unstoppable ant like it says right above his health bar. It's supposed to be a Modok experiment just like the other hybrid champs in all of that quest. This was explained to you once in the thread already. THIS champ is Ant-Man. Same abilities, same specials except it is Juggernaut's skin. There are more champs like this in the quest.
  • Let me clarify. This character is clearly juggernaut. His name is not unstoppable juggernaut. Unstoppable is his sig ability.

Granted, his name is awkward. So is Doctor Skull or whatever he was called. The point is that they have the ability of whatever skin they wear. Ice Phoenix does nothing like Phoenix.

Yea no, that’s not the point. The ops entire point is that he does not have the ability of the skin he’s wearing nor does his name match his ability

But it’s just a name dude. It’s a cooler name then jugger ant or whatever you recommended