**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Large lag spikes in Act 5.4

SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
Hey mods and community, I've been playing through act 5.4 as many of you are today and I noticed a few scenarios where lag spikes have begun to appear when I've never had seen them anywhere else in the game before in the past week or so. The first is when OG vision synthesizes, this was the first quest in the chapter and there were multiple half-second delays of lag until the synthesis ended. The second was during and after throwing special attacks, with Hyperion, wolverine, starlord and Dr.voodoo in the first 3 quests of Act 5 there was a good amount of lag during the actual special 3 animations and even more so after the animation ended and went back to the fighting screen. The third was when fighting quake there was pretty consistent lag whenever she would charge her heavy attack. None of these issues have actually made me lose items since my opponent was equally as slowed but it is an issue that I've seen people have had in content even before Act 5.4 was released so I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

I'm playing on a up to date IPhone 6 if you need device specifics

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yea I'm also experiencing pretty terrible drops of fps in Act 5 Chapter 4. Haven't seen how the fps is in other areas, but I know for a sure fact I've been experiencing them semi-regularly in 5.4.

Playing on an iPad Mini 2. Yea it's old, but still would like to give my input.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I'm noticing it in regular gameplay now as well, while fighting a doctor strange in 5.4 lag was present the whole fight . Maybe a part of it is the game lags while passive power gain is active for the opponent
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I thought i was the only one. i am noticing lots of lag while doing Act 5 now.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I noticed a few frame rate drops my sl wouldn't back away on cable attacks had lag on most fights and on rhino my hawkeye just hit fin air like he wasn't there due to lag other arenas dine just 5.4 it seems with lag