**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So why did this happen?

So why can MODOK hurt me and block at the same time?
Also why can he use his special in the middle of my combo?

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited December 2017
    He is bugged I had to deal with it 5 times today to get 100% on heroic and it was not fun for me and made me not want to do the quest but i did
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    He is bugged I had to deal with it 5 times today to get 100% on heroic and it was not fun for me and made me not want to do the quest but i did

Ah that makes sense. I beat him on uncollected 100% but these bugs never happened to me or I didn't notice. Probably the latter cause he did give me a lot of **** now that I think about it.
    Isman1998 wrote: »

Ah that makes sense. I beat him on uncollected 100% but these bugs never happened to me or I didn't notice. Probably the latter cause he did give me a lot of **** now that I think about it.

Who did you use?
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★

Who did you use?

Archangel, Daredevil (Classic), VooDoo, Star Lord, and Hyperion

Who did you use?

Archangel, Daredevil (Classic), VooDoo, Star Lord, and Hyperion

OOOOUUU that's an amazing team