**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Garbage T4CC Odds

So after getting stuck at OG ultra and using more than 1,000 units before I finally got the hang of fighting him and taking him down, I was super happy to open up my t4cc and 5 star crystals. From the 5 stars I got Captain America and Superior iron man - 2 utterly useless champions - but my luck has been pretty good recently so I can't be too mad about that. Then it comes to the t4cc where KABAM took a literal piss. I have a Blade at 3/45 and I would have been ecstatic if every single t4cc in those crystals turned out to be skill. How many actually were, you ask? A whopping zero. ZERO. For someone at my level its now going to take significantly longer than if I had gotten even 1 of the skill catalysts I needed, but I guess now I just have to wait. Most of the time I am the first to complain about whiners but after so much effort to finish that quest it really pisses me off to have gotten so many useless rewards.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's RNG. I know it's frustrating, but you have a 1 in 6 chance to randomly get the Class you want.