**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Want a good laugh....

My last 7 5 star pulls are as follows: Jane Foster, Red Cyclops, Groot, Iron Man, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Hulkbuster and I just completed 5.4 and with my 5 star crystal i get Kamala Khan. ive yet to pull even a somewhat new champ, every champ i have has been in the crystals forever.. Thanks for nothing kabam.

Comments

• Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I won't laugh at anyone's bad pulls as mine have been just as bad if not worse. Got Kamala **** in 2 of 3 crystals I opened. Then got Groot, Blue Cyclops. I opened 9 5* crystals this month and not 1 was even decent. Makes me not want to open crystals cause the disappointment gets worse an worse.
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    2 MKs Colo Antman Hulkbuster and groot. Thee no way that all champs are the same % chance of a pull.
  • Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    I don't laugh because of others bad pulls, even tho I have a 5* archangel in my last 5* crystal
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Ws is a party favourite once u manage to dup him. I got a ws from my recent 5* crystal too... Hoping like crazy my next one gonna b another ws to dup him... Though the odds dun look gud
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    So random... am-i-rite? :D
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    My last 3 pulls were voodoo,mordo, symbiote spidey(dupe).
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    My sincerest condolences.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »

The only people who post are the ones who got **** and complain so that's all you see

I’ll post my (slightly bragging) pulls to show that people do get good champs.
    I am 4/4 on featured champs now, I have duped magik, duped star lord, I pulled Hood yesterday, duped black panther, yondu Ghost rider who is absolute god tier with his regen and I have rogue.

Then my **** ones are, colossus iron patriot, red cyclops, and magneto

Then my mid tier are Thor Jane faster, venompool, drax, juggernaut, iron man, gambit.

It is random, people just moan louder than they cheer.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    thats as bad as my t4cc pulls. Opened 9 today and got 5 cosmics
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Netflix, Karnak, Falcon, Luke Cage, Luke Cage, 90's Cyclops, Juggs. Not sure that's worse than yours, Groot is awful. But back to back Luke Cage was rough lol.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Took me 7 or 8 5* crystals to get somebody decent. Your luck will turn around, can't have bad rng forever.
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, but I think Jane Foster isn't that bad, she is the queen of stun (needs practise), and Winter Soldier isn't that bad, I have a 500k teammate R4 his 5* WS, and he said his power drain triggers regularly. But ya, hahaha on Groot, KK and HB, those are good laugh :)

Sorry to Disagree with ya but "Queen of Stun" MY ASS 😂
    Gwenpool is the Emperess of stun. You keep those bleeds up and you can stun lock anybody the whole fight 😂
    Except bleed immune champs....
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »

The only people who post are the ones who got **** and complain so that's all you see

I’ll post my (slightly bragging) pulls to show that people do get good champs.
    I am 4/4 on featured champs now, I have duped magik, duped star lord, I pulled Hood yesterday, duped black panther, yondu Ghost rider who is absolute god tier with his regen and I have rogue.

Then my **** ones are, colossus iron patriot, red cyclops, and magneto

Then my mid tier are Thor Jane faster, venompool, drax, juggernaut, iron man, gambit.

It is random, people just moan louder than they cheer.
    I’ll just add Hyperion to that list. Pulled him today.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Wish we could use some of Modoks dice and re-roll!
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Just added my third IP dupe.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited December 2017
    nuu4ec37f32d.png
    b7iscqd8jron.png

Feeling lucky?