**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do we stop at level 60

As a long term player I was wondering why we stop at level 60, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me those of us who have been at 60 for a long time are some of your most active players don't we deserve some recognition for all the playing we do. Please could you add levels for those of us who have maxed out ages ago.
Thanks for your consideration
Kevin

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Im sure they think it would count as giving too much to us which is seriously annoying if they do not wanna add levels they should replace the xp boosts with something useful. That is also an actual problem giving resources that has no effect on helping us except for item use but still using it does not do anything for our accounts. I am surprised they did not even bother to do anything about that for so long.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Why not stop at 60?
  • Options
    NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    it would be cool it they had prestige levels. like allowing you to reset your level with better rewards for leveling back up, but it also takes much more xp and you lose a certain amount of mastery points(not all of them, but enough to make it a challenge)