**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im stuck?!

Firstly, i dont have a single 4 star and im in level 24. Idk how to get a tier 2 catalyst to upgrade my 3 star vision. Can anyone please tell me which science champ to upgrade? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    27kifmbed0wm.png
    This is my squad.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Daily quests
  • Options
    For science, upgrade yellow jacket definitely.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Fight>event quests> medium difficulty class or regular daily quests.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. 👍
  • Options
    Viper0397Viper0397 Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    Each time we complete the dialy quest, we get 150 tier 2 catalyst fragments right?
  • Options
    How do i get a 3 star awakening gem guys?
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Viper0397 wrote: »
    Each time we complete the dialy quest, we get 150 tier 2 catalyst fragments right?

For completion you get T2 Class catalyst fragments and for 100% exploration you get 1 fully formed T2 Class catalyst.
    And if you are lucky you can get T2 class catalyst from chest which you'll find in the map.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Rank your Elektra and use her for the Daily.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Viper1987 the best way to get 3* awakening gems is from greater solo crystals.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sorry, wrong tag. That should be @Viper0397. Also, just looked you up. You are in an alliance with 15 members, some of which aren't that active. The best advice I can give you is find an alliance with 30 members who play every day and have three battlegroups for War and AQ. You will get champs from alliance events like Summoner Advancement also and move up much faster. Finding a good alliance was a game changer for me.