**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get a "Are you sure?" warning before spending units on things in the crystal menus?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I know this is my fault... usually only happens when I am tired but I have lost probably 300 units in the past few months just from accidentally buying things in the crystal screen. I spent today grinding and got over 100 units but then accidentally bought a PCH when opening one and then thinking I was exiting (I screamed into the closest pillow :D was not happy... feels like I wasted half the effort of today on a PCH :disappointed: ). I am saving up for enough stoney cores to unlock all the basic Offense Masterys ... but now I am set back yet again becasue of an accidental purchase and I need like 1,500 before i can unlock what i need and I was over half way and now I am just under again (this happened again a month or so ago when saving up for Parry and Dex and accidentally bought some crystal shard crystals when checking them out).

Anyone else have this happen to them too? Anyone else think a warning like the ones we get for Alliance War and such would be great addition to the game before spending units? I think the regular store has a second menu... so why not the shards and crystal section ones?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you submit a ticket they'll return your units provided you haven't opened the crystal.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    If you submit a ticket they'll return your units provided you haven't opened the crystal.

Really? You are certain? If so thanks that is really go to know for the future.

I already opened it. One of those "lets see what i get and maybe I will feel a bit better". I had one from before but the second opening was a 3* Quake I did not have yet... so not a terrible return and I did feel a bit better (but I just thought of the idea and thought it was a good one... to have "are you sure" purchase warnings so I wanted to share it).
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I accidentally bought a GM crystal for 300 units. My luck on crystals is terrible and I didn't even want whoever the featured champ was. They took back the crystal and returned my units. I agree that an "are you sure" warning would be helpful.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I accidentally bought a GM crystal for 300 units. My luck on crystals is terrible and I didn't even want whoever the featured champ was. They took back the crystal and returned my units. I agree that an "are you sure" warning would be helpful.

Thanks for that. I will keep that in mind in the future.

Again it usually only happens when I am super tired... and it should not be the biggest deal in the worked but man it hurts when you do not mean to as units are so hard to build up when you are first starting out.