**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice on beating degeneration

Half way through w/act 4...having trouble w/chapter 3 degeneration. Currently trying to complete chapter 3 to 100%. I’m at 80% and now the degeneration is just too fast! Do I just have to save a million health or are there specific champs I should use? Is there a best setup for my masteries? Ugh, I’m frustrated.

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    healing champ will somewhat endure the damage, otherwise hit hard and fast
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    no advice really..just get someone who can shrug off debuffs
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Kill fast.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited December 2017
    Bring a high burst damage champ like Thor or Hyperion. Also SIM/Ultron were key for me back in the Act 4 days with their regen (or IM or any other champ with a big heal). Salve and recovery masteries would help. With someone like SIM or Ultron, try to time going out of a fight so that you get the big regen right at the end before the KO, that way you are maxed as much as possible for the next fight.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Kill fast.

Voodoo and kill fast. The regen you get at the beginning of the match with Voodoo offsets most of what is lost.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I swear by OG Wolverine for degen. Or any other regen champ, for that matter.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah OG Wolvie was my hero for Act 4, and AV should help a lot for the degen.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    What everyone else said. Take high damage and/or heals. Degeneration is a cheap mechanic to make the fights more difficult than they really are.