**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why did this happen on 5.4.2

lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
On my quest to 100%. And right after my fight with Ant Man right before my last trip to Morning Star I noticed the nodes looked a bit weird. Is this supposed to be this way or am I tripping. Morningstar's PI is normal.8k4zj6xai5bj.png

Comments

• lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    3qfv4omjpf9b.png
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    you remove the global node maybe
    No I didn't remove a global node. I also doubt that would drop the appearance of their PI by 75% while working correctly. Maybe I'm wrong. Just thought it was funny. @Kabam Miike
    Luckily everything is still the same now after moving. I would refuse to play the content if it was not working properly and giving me an obvious unfair advantage.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Moningstar's soul has been trapped in the chamber for centuries. Pls forgive her for not socializing. She needs her own time alone, she's a lonely lady, pls forgive her. If you show her more love, I'm sure soon she'll learn how to mingle around.

Haha, joke aside, thanks for sharing the first hand issue, I haven't seen this before luckily. Wish to know what is the problem behind, not sure if any mod will bother to respond.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I believe global nodes can be placed on chests and tiles (evidence 4.3.3, juggernaut being boosted by reverse nodes that are chests).There is a global node either on the tile before the portal or on the portal itself, so once you step on the tile, you remove the global node, hence reducing all enemy PIs greatly (since the global node is 300% attack and health). Another evidence to prove this is Act 5 Chapter 3. Ever tried removing the global node and then looking at all the enemies after that? Yep, you realise all of their PIs have been heavily reduced too.

Though, yea, it's pretty funny and maybe satisfying to look at the enemies after the removal of the global node, and you think to yourself that they were actually really weak but were only strong due to the global node.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

v5ac2stufmkb.png
    Just watched Seatin’s livestream a few days ago and it was like that too, as soon as you click on the tile before the portal tile all the PI’s change instantly