**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

how good is kingpin

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
how good is kingpin in marvel contest of champione

Comments

• Options
    Eh
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    i like him,but people say he's okay. I say he's great!
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    i like him,but people say he's okay. I say he's great!

some people dont like him i dont know why
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I got him from the 1$ crystal and really disappointed, he was the one champ I did not want. His damage is alright I think once you have enough rage, but his crits are awful and in order to ramp up damage you have to get debuffed.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I got him from the 1$ crystal and really disappointed, he was the one champ I did not want. His damage is alright I think once you have enough rage, but his crits are awful and in order to ramp up damage you have to get debuffed.
    You don't need to get debuffs all the time spamming sp3 is another war or going unstoppable with sp2 and getting hit
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Seems ok to me. Don't see why everybody hates him
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

People do not hate him. He is a good champ... you are not taking the hate people have in context. They hate that they pulled him in the $1 4* crystal instead of a true God Tier that were most of the others in the crystal (I got Quake... was happy it was not Kingpin but Quake was one of the worst in that crystal too... so was slightly disappointing, I mean it had champs like Iceman, Ghost Rider, and Mephisto and many more God Tier Champs... so yeah getting the worst one is bad feeling so that is why Kingpin right now is getting a bit of a bad rap). Oh also we are getting a 3/4* Kingpin for free this month anyways... so no one wanted him from that $1 crystal... he had no business being in that crystal in my opinion.

Hope that helps you see why ;)
  • Options
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »
    You don't need to get debuffs all the time spamming sp3 is another war or going unstoppable with sp2 and getting hit

Tru...but cmon I can't be bothered to save up for an l3 just to make my damage jump from average to above average. As for the sp2, you would still have to take damage. Basically everything he does, other skill champs can do better
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

People do not hate him. He is a good champ... you are not taking the hate people have in context. They hate that they pulled him in the $1 4* crystal instead of a true God Tier that were most of the others in the crystal (I got Quake... was happy it was not Kingpin but Quake was one of the worst in that crystal too... so was slightly disappointing, I mean it had champs like Iceman, Ghost Rider, and Mephisto and many more God Tier Champs... so yeah getting the worst one is bad feeling so that is why Kingpin right now is getting a bit of a bad rap). Oh also we are getting a 3/4* Kingpin for free this month anyways... so no one wanted him from that $1 crystal... he had no business being in that crystal in my opinion.

Hope that helps you see why ;)

Absolutely tru. However I'm really jealous about Quake, she is actually one of the one's that I really wanted because she is so unique for her play style. I've helped my friend beat so much content with her that she's just become really desirable for me.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited December 2017
    He's ok at best. Good SP2 but not near comparable to crossbones or Gwenpool.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I recently pulled Kingpin as my first skill. Then I pull a Hawkeye. Both 4*s...did I make the right decision by ranking up Hawkeye?
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    5% power gain with each rages... Iso 8 debuff with his l1 which give him defensive ability reduction and 45% low special attack to opponent... With iso8 active u can eat several sp3.... U can heavies without interruption...
    Being Awakened he will get rage debuff easily...and some times he can reach his sp3 so fast u can't even notice.... His gameplay is really fluid ... And his fury buff is very powerful ..
    I can take him over gwenpool any day....
    I rarely used my 4* 5/50 Gwenny now... Because of my 5* x23 and star-lord....