**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW update & rank downs

For the past few months, alliances have been ranking up certain characters, to maximize diversity in Alliance War, that they would otherwise have never ranked up. Because diversity was such a main focal point of AW many of us stopped levelling up the tough defenders.
Now you’ve gone and changed the game again, diversity is no longer a main component of AW and we are back to strongest defense. With that being said I find myself lacking in the tough defender department and these diverse champs are once again going to sit back on the top shelf collecting dust.
Is there any chance Kabam will grace us with some rank down tickets to compensate for completely changing the way we set up and handle AW? I’m keeping my fingers crossed but I won’t hold my breath.

Comments

• Rank down tickets are for nerfed champions. Diversity is still apart of AW and is still a deciding factor of a war victory, so there is no need for rank down tickets.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Dionius wrote: »
    For the past few months, alliances have been ranking up certain characters, to maximize diversity in Alliance War, that they would otherwise have never ranked up. Because diversity was such a main focal point of AW many of us stopped levelling up the tough defenders.
    Now you’ve gone and changed the game again, diversity is no longer a main component of AW and we are back to strongest defense. With that being said I find myself lacking in the tough defender department and these diverse champs are once again going to sit back on the top shelf collecting dust.
    Is there any chance Kabam will grace us with some rank down tickets to compensate for completely changing the way we set up and handle AW? I’m keeping my fingers crossed but I won’t hold my breath.

@Dionius if you have been following the development of AW, you would know that it os not in a finished state. This means it can change how ever they want, when they want. With the last changes made to AW, they made sure to include saying that things will change again. There isnt any reason to ask for RDT's even more so when changes are annouced. These features are still going to be apart of future wars and AW WILL change again.
  • xenu12xenu12 Posts: 43
    Unless they make diversity essential again, it’s insulting to tell us we shouldn’t ask for rank downs. Plenty have ranked relatively terrible champs based on diversity. If they do make diversity essential again, skill will once again be minimal and it’ll change again later when the ridiculous change is called out. They should absolutely be offering some rank downs, there is no excuse not to.
  • RustRust Posts: 30
    I think people are just finding excuses to get those rank down tickets. There are many reasons like new champion makes my old ones obsolete or that the new quest makes my champion useless in the fight or that i rank up someone for defence but then got a 5 magik and im replacing it with her. There is no reason they have to give out rank down ticket and tbh.