**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Player 376k many r5 and 2 r4 5* looking for fun alliance not crazy one no life people

looking for an alliance 8 millions not under not above
i m active on all events (duels SA completion item use and arena 2,5 millions) this is important
aq 55533 i also can play full 5 if really necessary but dont expect that i score 1 million by day.. no MAP4 for 60 millions finale score dont need more with crazy one 100 millions ;) if full 5 ok 70/80 millions.
aw tier 4/5/6 not above and not under i dont play for 3/4 shards alliance MUST stay in tier 7 minim never 8... 2 groups or 3 groups it s ok my def power is 34/35000 no path assignment for war, also if you are in USA no war during my rest time like my old alliance in USA did all the time because some alliance dont care where you live...

for AQ i normaly always take the yellow path with my ultron 4
i want a family alliance that means people with life job and kids friends holidays and party time understanding people no drama for a game, only FUN FUN FUN !!!
i m in EUROPE so better most of people in this AREA but can play with US people. I use line but i m not connected 24/24 on it ok ?

you can find me in the game only : cyrillus ventus my head is magneto 5 R4.