**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for waiting for the maintenence break to finish

Hello Kabam! Many of the summoners wait for a lot of time for the maintenece break to finish. I was wondering if it was a good idea to give us rewards for waiting. This is wanted by many summoners and would be highly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Maybe he means compensation for having to wait for the compensation lol.
    Yeah, good luck with that.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Lmao
  • Options
    The_Jagga wrote: »
    He doesn't know what he's talking about...he just wants something for no reason at all

Hey I have played many games and all of the games give us rewards.I am not asking for a big reward. Just a small one like potions would be enough.Try to understand before jumping into a conclusion. Thank you
  • Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    do you mean compensation for when the server was down intermittently a few days ago? not a reward, right?
    Yeah a compensation sorry
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    They already said they were going to discuss what to give for the terrible server issues last week. We are just waiting to hear what they are going to give us. Most likely they are waiting for Christmas to give it to us.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Here is the thread detailing all the things that have already done and things they plan to do (like at the bottom they say anyone who had logged in the day before the outages started will get 4 rounds of MODOK LAB rewards for difficulties they had beaten before that... and more stuff above that about tings they did directly after the outages):

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/38471/dec-13th-server-outages-updated-dec-14th#latest

HOPE THAT HELPS!! ;)