**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you hate fighting the most? (whos your favorite-ish? #5)

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Who do you hate fighting the most? mine is hyperion, wats yours? All are duped btw

Who do you hate fighting the most? (whos your favorite-ish? #5) 96 votes

Magik
5%
Darkrider05HzoriHellstorm_taojay1Nightwing6666 5 votes
Hyperion
5%
Shynight00GrueneMicSnaggleKeepOnMovinEviscerator2021 5 votes
Any Spiderman
4%
VavasourCatacIysmichydrogohardNuckingfuts 4 votes
Juggernaut
2%
YellsomeXillyman 2 votes
Nighcrawler
23%
MasterSmokeBigMoGolden_GuardianThe_OneSomeoneElseAceDeMoNAdamdrt2006zeitgeistMagrailothosRavenrob_33TeddersGQuantaoSpursDaveNanimal79ZenioDrewbe14Spiderverse2017Sud7xananabananaCrazyjack719 23 votes
Mordo
4%
Jwallace25BUZZdog3000ImranAzharSpurgeon14 4 votes
Agent Venom
1%
arsjum 1 vote
Dormammu
2%
The_JaggaMmx1991 2 votes
MODOK
39%
IronDevilDLegendWilljackson16Spity68vg2782Hell_GoliathTrimbobMrbeast6000wSWeaponXrealiTicphillgreenNomarigerolKestrelleVuDahDmack976637GreenstrokeFlash_Asherajax2888GeneralDCtheshiznit05 38 votes
others that I missed out (comment below)
12%
Erza_ScarletbuffajrrozerosweavileChunkerButtM8SungjnameplasDOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzHammerbro_64Lego_Avengers2Icheius 12 votes

Comments

• Hyperion
    I'm getting better at fighting dodgers like Nightcrawler and the Spidies but I hate fighting Hyperion without a power control Champ especially if he's more leveled out than my Champ.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    MODOK
    Imagine modok as an AW boss...
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Doc Oc!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    cable, but is personal
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Nighcrawler
    Use quake for MODOK trust me, have AA as backup as well
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Mephisto, I don't have iceman so he's pretty troublesome. All others have lots of counters
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Nighcrawler
    Nightcrawler, to me, is one of the most irritating characters in the game. Yes, I know the strategies including making him switch modes, and yes, I beat him consistently. But to me, he is still the most irritating character in the game and it's not even close for me
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Mordo
    Mordo is one of my most hated. Sometimes I accidentally stun him when I'm trying to evade and he just blocks a lot and gains power insanely. Plus if he has Mystic dispersion he gains even faster. Very annoying to fight.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I used Dare Devil on Modok
  • others that I missed out (comment below)
    Ultra Instict Goku is the hardest.
    Just kidding for me it's Ice Phoneix
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Nighcrawler
    MODOK is probably the worst enemy right now. His constant blocking and auto-block feel cheap and unfair. Nightcrawler is the most aggravating. They designed him to avoid having his mode switched with his spastic evading. Hyperion is the worst designed champion. No one should gain that much power that quickly for doing nothing. A very high level Hyperion can go from 0 to S3 in about 15 seconds.
  • 5* groot/ NC/high sig antman,HB,rhino
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    MODOK
    So frigging annoying to fight
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    MODOK
    The new auto-evade! I wonder how many more new champions they're going to roll out with this already broken auto-block function.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Medusa. Sure she may not be as bad as the other but every single Kang and Thanos team have her and fight against her take eternity
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Magneto and cable are very annoying for me, the others listed I pretty much have down solid, just no matter how much practice the timing and specials of magneto and cable bother me so much.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    MODOK
    Ultra Instict Goku is the hardest.
    Just kidding for me it's Ice Phoneix

Yooo thanks man I forgot to watch this week's episode of Dragon Ball Super and you reminded me 😂😂😂