**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If Featured 5 Star Crystals Exist...

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
...Why not make featured four and 3 star crystals? Like for example for 3000 4-star shards you have a chance at the featured champ, along with subfeatured, as a four star. For 3000 3 star shards, the same, but as a 3 star. There probably is a reason why this hasn't been done but I'm still curious.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Featured 4* Crystals exist. They're available for Units. Might be an idea for.Featured 3* Crystals.
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    I think partly due to why there isn't a featured 4* crystal is because of the abysmally large 4* pool in the normal 4* crystal. Although the chances of getting the featured 4* is slightly increased (as stated by the description of a featured crystal), it would likely be negated by the sheer number of champions in the basic pool.

There's also that "4* champions are becoming obsolete" argument which I personally don't believe but is still nonetheless a possible factor as to why there isn't a 4* featured crystal.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I thoght of that a long time ago