**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.4.6 Antman

How do you beat this Antman on buffet? He glances everything and hes all of nothing.. magik was useless and he regens like crazy. Any tips? 2 more paths for 100%

Comments

• Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Maybe Gwenpool?
  • Options
    AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Archangel. Just get those heavy attacks in
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The only thing that I've found that consistently works against him is just stacking bleeds. AA & Gwenpool just shred him to bits.
  • Options
    Arch... GP will help too.. just outdamage those heals.. and lastly.. Blade is another option..
  • Options
    RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    hes all or nothing though its bs
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Yes, gwenpool can still get it done with all or nothing. Make sure you have max petrify and stupefy for this fight, and hit him only when he's parried/stunned, this way he'll generate 30% less power than he normally will, and hopefully enervate him with sp2
    This will be a close one, and even if you take his sp3, gwenpools signature ability will save you. Hope this helps
  • Options
    RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    did with gwenpool thanks guys
  • Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    i did it with elektra. she ate one sp3 but still had enough health to finish him. afterward, i wished i had used iceman- let him get to sp3 then just take 5% damage from it.

I wouldn't use iceman on a buffet node, his ice armour triggers regen and it keeps on reforming
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't his Ice armor only trigger if you lost and had to reform it? The only way to lose it is by getting parried or taking a heavy. Both of which are easy to avoid from Antman.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Wouldn't his Ice armor only trigger if you lost and had to reform it? The only way to lose it is by getting parried or taking a heavy. Both of which are easy to avoid from Antman.

What nameplas was referring to is that ice armor counts as a buff, which will then get removed by buffet. This gives Antman regen, each time Iceman reforms his ice armor.
  • Options
    Yes, i was implying that his ice armour will automatically get removed and reform again, should have been more clear lol
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Use a Sp 2 to take ice armor off for extra damage. It works but AA still the best option.
  • Options
    Used OR
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Used OR

Necromancy is illegal on the forums. Never revive old posts.