**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unknown error. Failed to download additional content.

Ever since the latest update, I keep getting the message 'Unknown error. Failed to download additional content. Please check your internet settings and try again'. I don't think that my device nor my internet settings is the problem as since the update, I was able to update my other apps. Also I am able to play another game that requires internet connection on my mobile device.

After clicking continue, there are times that I am unable to open any tabs like crystals, fight or mail so I would close the app and reopen it again. On the second try I can open the tabs but I am unable to open my crystals. When I would open the calendar for the daily logins, I noticed that no pictures like for the crystals or the characters where in there.

Here are the steps that I took in trying to fix this. All failed and I keep getting the error.
1. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
2. Deleting the cache.
3. Restarting my device.

I have included a screenshot below in case. I am using a Samsung J7 prime phone and my android version is 6.0.1.

Also I do not know if this is related or not but after updating MCOC, my device would download additional stuff that would take about 30 minutes of download. This started happening after the previous 2 updates. It would have this corny status messages like taking over shield from within, etc.

wwnx2ci4ql96.png

I included this screenshot as I noticed that in the 'Unknown error' thread, most of the users are getting the unknown error message at this spot.

8tw8fhoiyb94.png

This is the home tab after I click continue.

2w8c1hvyac64.png

Comments

This discussion has been closed.