**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Devices Unsupported?

Hey there, to whoever is in charge:

I am wondering as to why ISO devices such as iPhone 4s and iPad older versions of 9.3.4 are not officially compatible for this MCOC game? I thought this game was supposed to be compatible with all devices? And what is with instability? Is that a bad thing? Also, is it possible that this game can be run on android devices? Or it's strictly IOS and iPad devices?. Thanks to whoever sees this.😀

Comments

• you should be able to play this game on any modern day android phone that has decent specs. Some devices are in this website but there're many other mcoc compatible phone out there.
    mxcoc.blogspot.in/2017/06/device-compatibility-list.html
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    @Dude2 The game cant possibly support every device mate, however old and/or obsolete. There is a list on the support page and the ones you list arent supported. Most Android devices after 2014 are supported though

While device specifications are important to run the game correctly, we do not currently offer a list of minimum requirements.

Keep in mind that game updates might upgrade the minimum requirements to run the game, as the new content may be optimized to meet the standards of new devices and this can require more processing power. Different settings and normal wear and tear of a device might also affect the performance of your game. Please note that devices that meet the minimum requirements while new, may experience crashes or display issues later on.

The following list contains a list of unsupported iOS devices and min requirements for Android:

Last update: 3/6/2017

Unsupported iOS Devices:

iPhone 1, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S
    iPad 1, 2
    iPad Mini
    iPod Touch 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Unsupported Android Devices:
    Please note that the game will require the OS of your device to be updated. The current minimum OS requirement is: Android (Ice Cream Sandwich) 4.0.3.

Due to the large selection of Android devices available in the market, creating a single, cohesive list is quite difficult to pin down. Our Quality Team continuously tests the game and new updates on a great selection of devices, attempting to give every device the “most playable” profile, that is, the one that looks as good as possible while still holding 30fps.

In general terms we are moving away from devices with only 512 MB of memory (RAM). That said, the following GPUs will generate issues, regardless of device memory (RAM), which can make the game borderline unplayable. While device resolution does play a part in performance, most if not all of the devices containing these GPUs will still underperform:

Adreno 200
    Adreno 203
    Adreno 205
    Adreno 220
    PowerVR SGX 531
    GC1000+MP

Note: Performance related to the “Mali-400” GPU will depend on the device. Some devices are very slow, while others might be faster due to different settings. A good way to verify if your specs are too low to run the game is to determine if the device is substantially slower than an iPhone 4S.
  • While they say iPad Mini isn't supported, my iPad Mini 4th gen runs the game 10x better than my iPhone. I never get lag or any other issues on the iPad Mini 4th gen. The iPhone should be on the unsupported list given all the lag issues going on right now.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Moving this to General since it isn't a Bug. Thanks!
  • Dude2Dude2 Posts: 6
    Ok thanks guys for the feedback. I understand the replies 100%. You may close this thread with permission.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I understand your frustration, because i cannot fight on my device because it crashes everytime. I don't exactly care if the graphics are top notch though. I wish they made my device supported, but they want the best representation of their game I believe.