**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please integrate Collector Crystals into the Contest

I managed to get a few exclusive 2-stars and 1-stars from the Collector Crystal before it went, but my account is currently too low-level to have access to the amount of units I'd need to buy enough crystals to get all of them, and I'm not in the kind of place financially where I can whale out and buy enough units to get what I'm looking for. I'd love it if the Collector Crystals were integrated into the Contest and constantly updated with 2-star versions of every new champion, so that I'd eventually have access to every champion. Here are my ideas:

Replace the milestone reward 2-star crystals in the Sunday Crystal Splash and Crystal Cornucopia arenas with Collector Crystals
Whenever a duplicate 1-star champion is pulled, grant 55 Collector Crystal Shards
Make Collector Crystals available for 2,000 shards each

These ideas spawned from the desire to collect every champ I don't have access to, and it got me thinking about other champs that I'll never have access to:

Introduce a "Greater Collector Crystal" for an exorbitant amount of units or unique shards that grants a 4-star Kang, Classic Ultron, Classic Deadpool, or Thanos, with a VERY low chance of producing a 5-star Kang or Thanos (or the other two, but that would be even more outlandish). If The Collector and Maestro are ever added as playable champs (which will never happen), they could be added to this crystal as well.

That last idea is absolutely insane, I know, but I think the ideas about the Collector Crystal integration are reasonable and would be beneficial to all players. Please let me know what you think. I'd love to hear feedback on these ideas.

Comments

• Options
    Would really love to see this!
  • Options
    I love this idea, as someone who aiming to collect them all, having the collector crystal available via the crystal splash arena would be a great idea.

Unlike some, i would love to have more ways to get back those pesky 1*s i sold 2.5-3 years ago :(
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I have to say, the collector in me can relate. I want all of them. XD
  • Options
    Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    edited December 2017
    I'm torn between the idea. The collector in me would like more opportunities to grab some of those rare 1* and 2* but part of me likes the fact that they're hard to obtain. Personally I'd like to see another 1-2* Arena like the one last week perhaps next Christmas with the Collector Crystals as well. Make it an annual event.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’d play more arena if Jose were there! I could finally get AV and NC lol
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I’d play more arena if Jose were there! I could finally get AV and NC lol
    Those not Jose haha
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    no, those are supposed to give you exclusive champs, if they're always there then they're not exclusive anymore are they?