**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Drop Rates for FHC?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
How many FHC do you need to buy to have a solid chance to get the featured 4*? I haven’t bought any FHC since red Hulk came out, so idk if they changed them at all.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Bump because I want to go for Medusa b-4 the crystal expires.

Edit: or should I go for M.O.D.O.K./sentry void?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    There's no set real number. No one knows the actual drop rates. It's random, so you could pull one in one, or none in 100. The 5* Featured seems to have a higher rate than the 4* Featured. Some speculate it's around 20%. No idea here nor there.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    answer is dont do that at all unless that champ will completely change your game. if a champ is coming to crystals like blade or starky in the future i would dumb loads into it if you want, its all or nothing with those things
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Dont buy them is the answer mate, the drop rate is very very low and chances are you will be disapointed
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    The exact numbers aren't known, but it seems to be approximately a 1 in 100 chance of pulling any 4*, similar to a phc. Add the odds of pulling that specific champion on top of it. It's not good odds. Imagine trying to pull a specific 4* from a phc; it's about the same.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    0.00000000000000001%
    Ok thx. I just routinely need people to bring me back to reality. I should probably just do the gifting thing. Have they fixed the GGC yet?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ok thx. I just routinely need people to bring me back to reality. I should probably just do the gifting thing. Have they fixed the GGC yet?

Yes. Don't expect a Kang from those though. It probably has a worse drop rate for Kang compared to 4*s from FHC
    Yeah but it gives some good 4-5* shards, so I might get another 5* by the end of the calendar