**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revise the energy system, please.

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
While we all appreciate all the various events in the game, there is absolutely no possible way to complete even a fraction of it without spending units on energy refills.

A typical day allows around 250 energy through "normal" means: 10/hr for 16 hrs, +20 helps, plus 70 from overnight sleep.

Now let's look at the costs:
Expert proving grounds = 30 energy per path (90 for exploration) - per day
Expert class daily quest = 120 energy per day (240 energy for 100% every 2 days)
Halls of Fortune/Healing = 264/280 energy for 100% - per day

You can't even 100% the Fortune/Healing quests in a day without an energy refill. How are we supposed to also work through the Monthly quest or even the storyline quests?

This doesn't even consider the smaller catalyst quests like the daily proving grounds and daily class catalysts.

For reference:
Monthly event = 1301 energy for 100% for Normal, Heroic, Master, plus another 1427 for Uncollected <--- That's over 40 energy refills PER DIFFICULTY.

I understand we should have to pick and choose what we think is more important for our accounts and we're not going to be able to do everything, but this is straining the resources a bit too thin...

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Tbh, I feel like energy is perfectly fine the way it is. You can't expect to do everything in one day, and if you do it's not exactly healthy. You also forgot to factor in alliance help, which happens every 8 hours and at its best adds 58 energy each time.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Tbh, I feel like energy is perfectly fine the way it is. You can't expect to do everything in one day, and if you do it's not exactly healthy. You also forgot to factor in alliance help, which happens every 8 hours and at its best adds 58 energy each time.
    Isn’t it 10 energy (1 help equals 1 energy) max every 8 hours?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Oop my bad, forgot there is a limit of 10 per request. But no, it would be 20 energy, each help=2 energy.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    The time it takes to gain 1 energy should be reduced from 6 minutes to 3 or 4, is ludicrous to wait 1 hour for 10 energy just to get wasted on 3 tiles of a quest...
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Oop my bad, forgot there is a limit of 10 per request. But no, it would be 20 energy, each help=2 energy.
    I’ve only gotten 1 energy per help, I see it all the time while grinding the monthly quests.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    The 1 energy/help is included in the daily 250 total in the OP.

10 energy per hour x 16 hours awake = 160 energy
    2 help requests per day = 20 energy (1/help x 10 helps x 2 requests)
    Sleep overnight (7-8 hrs) = 70 energy (assuming level 60 summoner)
    total = 250 energy
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Even though it is lengthy Kabam wants you to take breaks by using the current energy capacity.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited December 2017
    80xzwry3tfl8.png

Especially when you waste energy on this ****..... Not even one fully formed catalyst out of both runs.. What a load of ****...
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Help add 2 energies per person pressing it. Thus 20 energy extra twice a day when in a helpfull alliance.
  • At least make Hall of Fortune cheaper with energy.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I would think energy refills are the no1 income stream for Kabam, above everything else by a mile. Thats why they do more content, 50 million people spending "its only a fiver" on refills will make them a continuous income to pay bills and develop the game

This is one item they wont change, and I don't really blame them
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Energy system is perfect. If Kabam increases the energy limit then players will find it easy to complete multiple events in a short period of time.