**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level up rank rewards

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
What scores are needed to come top 3 and 1-10% in level up event?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I think there's no one-shoe fit-all answer, the cut-off varied significantly based on (1) what bracket, (2) which arena; (3) which champ; (4) what other events inconjunction

For advanced bracket, most of the past 3* featured, 4* basic and 4* featured arenas scores were recorded, you can easily google it, however, due to limited feedback, it may not be obvious on the top 3 scores, but you can bet for 4* basic, for top 3, the cut-off could prssibly be easily beyond 5M for normal champ, and beyond 10M for top-tier champ

pls google and check out the past history recorded cut-off, you should be able to get a sense of it :) good luck
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm not talking about arena, I said level up event
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I think there's no one-shoe fit-all answer, the cut-off varied significantly based on (1) what bracket, (2) which arena; (3) which champ; (4) what other events inconjunction

For advanced bracket, most of the past 3* featured, 4* basic and 4* featured arenas scores were recorded, you can easily google it, however, due to limited feedback, it may not be obvious on the top 3 scores, but you can bet for 4* basic, for top 3, the cut-off could prssibly be easily beyond 5M for normal champ, and beyond 10M for top-tier champ

pls google and check out the past history recorded cut-off, you should be able to get a sense of it :) good luck

Read the question please. In no way does your answer help here. Even the title of the subject is “level up rank rewards” not arena.
    The_One wrote: »
    What scores are needed to come top 3 and 1-10% in level up event?

I’ll ask my boyfriend tonight, he got top 3 last week.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @Gwendoline I will ignore all the obvious inuendoes and jokes re your last statement! lol

(who was top 2, sorry, couldnt ignore this one, please forgive me)