**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the AI reaction/recovery time is ridiculous

QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
- dormammu gets 2 attacks in when i evade once, landing that second hit on me as i finish my evade.
- iron man's sp2 is being blocked again because the AI can recover so quickly
- AI is blocking my retaliation attacks after i've blocked their 2nd medium attack

this was a bug in the system before and was fixed, seems like it's back with 16.1.

Comments

• csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I have been experiencing this for awhile.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    anybody else?
    Blocked ice man's 2nd medium attack, his sliding kick, attacked immediately afterward to get parried. @Kabam Wolf
  • got hit by 3rd special, held down block as i knew attack was coming right after as enemy AI was speedhack x3 by kabam, but I get hit by heavy attack before special 3 animation ends, no way to even try to back away/evade
    kabam should stop with the speedhacking and instead trying to improve the AI to be more random.
    Kabam want to make it harder then they just go back to old school bond movies and speed up the movement AND reactions of champs
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    The Captain Marvel bug is back. Her L2 is blocked after a 5 hit combo due to AI recovery.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    - dormammu gets 2 attacks in when i evade once, landing that second hit on me as i finish my evade.
    - AI is blocking my retaliation attacks after i've blocked their 2nd medium attack

this was a bug in the system before and was fixed, seems like it's back with 16.1.

Ive definitely experienced issues with Iron Mans L2 being blocked a lot more after the last update. Used to have no issues, but now it's totally unreliable, almost as bad as the Marvel Twins L2.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »

Ive definitely experienced issues with Iron Mans L2 being blocked a lot more after the last update. Used to have no issues, but now it's totally unreliable, almost as bad as the Marvel Twins L2.

Iron man’s L2 now completely useless
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Hello Kabam

A response would be nice. What is going on? It has been happening for a while now. What is causing this?

Let us know.

Thank You
    edited December 2017
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    The Captain Marvel bug is back. Her L2 is blocked after a 5 hit combo due to AI recovery.

I've had that with a variety of champs off and on. I've even tried shortening my combos up to 2-3 hits, and they still block incoming specials. It's not a constant issue for me, but there are fights when the AI just goes into God mode and landing anything is a struggle. At these times, Parry often ceases to work. The Parry message will pop up when I block, but the AI still recovers fast enough to block.
    This has been happening to me too.
    t

please don't try to hijack my thread, it helps nobody to take focus off individual issues by polluting threads with other issues.