**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Investment decision

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
So I have a bunch of people I want to build up, but I want to know a good order in which to r4 them. They’re unduped unless otherwise stated. Chose who I should r4 first, then comment what order. Thx!

Investment decision 32 votes

Psylocke
6%
RasiloverCloud99999 2 votes
Ultron
56%
MattyloOmniTitan_A97ChunkerButtM8NomarigerolArtoriasPalito_DiazIAmNotUrMomzero7Deadpool_42422112vinniegainzTempestimnooneshchong2Brandonrapscamm961The_Sentry12killllaxdicekay 18 votes
Phoenix duped
6%
Tornadobullet_04My_Superior 2 votes
Agent Venom
3%
Zerospikebantu 1 vote
Moon Knight
0%
Scarlet Witch
15%
Superman691haunted_memorySKK65Jaydev217SandeepS 5 votes
Elektra
3%
Myloth 1 vote
Hawkeye
9%
vg2782buffajrKennado 3 votes
Old Man Logan
0%

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Ultron
    Ultron because he has immunity to bleed and poison. He also has regen which is important.
    Hawkeye because his power drain will help you clear important parts of game content and his bleed is pretty good too.
    Elektra
    Psylocke
    Agent Venom
    Phoenix
    Scarlet Witch (hopefully you dupe her, if you do she goes to the top of the list)

OML and MK are not worth ranking up to rank 4 in my opinion
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Ultron
    For investment, you should consider landed properties, fixed deposits, bonds, equities, even arts and antique collections. Haha, just kidding.

Joke aside, I would say Ultron, or SW (dupped, high sig), or Elektra, depending on what you need, for example double immunity? regen? high damage & nullified? defensive ability reduction? ...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I guess for Act 5 so I can get Uncollected, @shchong2
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Ultron
    I guess for Act 5 so I can get Uncollected, @shchong2

In my opinion, for Act 5, it is more worth while to invest in:- Archangel, Iceman, Blade, GP, GR, Voodoo, SL, Starky

don't get me wrong, personally I love SW and ultron very much. I have both my 4* ultron/SW at 5/50 already. Howeve, to most end-gamer, both of them will be less considered compared to those I mentioned above, but doesn't mean they are not good, just that end-gamers may consider those few above much more suitable in some end-game contents (better synergy, better utility, better counter, less resource, easier one-shot, etc reasons)

for elektra i seldom use her as for defensive ability I prefer CB or GP (dupped) or BW (high sig), and for bleed I have plenty of choices, again doesn't mean she is not good, just i have better choices to suit my situation.