**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When can we sell those 5* again.

So with the 6* coming when can we expect to have the freedom to sell those 5* whom I will never use or invest ressources in.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I want to sell t4b to.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I hope they don't allow us to sell 5*... Cause it's too tempting to do so... I pretty much sold all my 4* this year and I can't stop. Cause 4* are just collecting dust and a waste to use t4cc on...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I hope they don't allow us to sell 5*... Cause it's too tempting to do so... I pretty much sold all my 4* this year and I can't stop. Cause 4* are just collecting dust and a waste to use t4cc on...
    You mind set is bad to say. Thah. But. We all defrinds.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Why sell any champion it's stupid to do so think of the ISO and shards wasted when you get the same champ again
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Hopefully never
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Selling champs is never good, I used to sell champs but not anymore.
    Case in point, road to a million arena, how many people missed it because they sold their 1* and 2*?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Selling champs is never good, I used to sell champs but not anymore.
    Case in point, road to a million arena, how many people missed it because they sold their 1* and 2*?

Yeah I love it how people say that selling champs are worth it. The road to million arena proved just how worth it was saving. People who wanted the 5* crystal had to spend at least 1k units (50x20) to get enough champs to do it without playing 24/7.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Do not sell champs,rewards are much better when/if you can dupe them.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Really 2☆s, I sold them long ago, when they announced the Road to a Million, just cracked open some more PHD or 2☆ Crystals and surprise 30 more 2☆ s. Finished the Arena in 60 rounds, 2☆ resold!

Thanks for playing!
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    You could use them in arena but... ok?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    i remember all the moaning of people who missed out on the 300k rating adjustment package because they sold off champs. that was pretty entertaining.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Selling champs is never a good idea imo