**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fighting past defeated champs in content

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Has there been any thought to modifying the game so that people can fight champs in various areas they have beaten previously without requiring them to go through the whole content again?

For instance, I would love to fight rol wolverine or the collector again, but do not want to grind my way through the maps just for that specific fight. I don’t know how others feel, but I would personally find it enjoyable if after a line in a map has been cleared, if one could go back in on any fight on that line. If it’s not feasible from a program standpoint to jump straight to it, maybe you could insert an option where you “bypass” fights that you have previously won. Under that scenario it likely isn’t feasible unless you have 100% the map, which would be fine with me as well. It’s just that there are some fights that are challenging and enjoyable (or challenging and a pain) that I would like to fight again but don’t want to put in the long effort, and potentially items, just to get to the fight I want to do.

Any response on the feasibility of this would be great or if anyone else thinks it’s a worthwhile idea, feel free to chime in.