**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lets appreciate what Kabam has given us this month. After all up and downs, did u get lucky aswel?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
thanks for the all the rewards, what did u guys get from any pulls?

s078w5bp3b7i.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    9x8l5m5i0dcr.png
  • Options
    Yes indeed.i duped my sl as well as I got much needed iceman.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'll appreciate them if one of my 5 5* crystals gives me stark Spidey next month
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Never thought I would be able to open 3 5* in less than a month. Duped Magik, duped Quake and opened Hulk earlier today.
  • Options
    DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    Never thought I would be able to open 3 5* in less than a month. Duped Magik, duped Quake and opened Hulk earlier today.

Nice pulls @xananabanana !!! I had the same opinion but I guess I got in the wrong boat, my three 5* were Groot, Iron Patriot and Agent Venom. Still good for arena grind but thats it.
  • Options
    vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    Thanks you so much kabam Team.
    I really haven't got any utility champ but Happy that kabam team did huge efforts to make December month spacial.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Did you really need to take 3 screenshots after you saw it land on him for your feature
  • Options
    My first awesome 5*.

hkzhumj6iu1g.png
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Thanks! Definitely lucky with the top two Science in the same month. @DuMonU
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I pulled a 5* AA from my last 5* crystal.. definitely better than the SIM I pulled before
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I opened 10 fearured this month. Got 0. Now 1 for 36.

Only good pulls were 2 magik and 2 hulk. Most people around s long as I have have magik at sig 100+

• Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Not everyone lucky
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    everyone flagging this because they salty?
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Probably because we have Reddit for brag posts.

Personally I didn’t spin for Modok because I was afraid I might get him! Not hyped for the floating head. Sentry looks more desirable.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    everyone flagging this because they salty?

Probably yes. But brag posts like these are annoying and in poor taste, considering the poor luck many get when opening crystals and the burgeoning sense of frustration after. And this is coming from a guy who got 5* Stark Spidey in ONE featured crystal, so I don't begrudge your luck at all.

Just remember that not everyone is as fortunate as you are, and don't rub it in their faces.
  • Options
    Got Iceman, Dr. Voodoo and AA from the last 3 pulls.