**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashes, evade and medium attacks broken

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
Android user on Galaxy s7 here. Game still randomly crashes after victories and within the last 48 hours evade and medium attacks require me to now swipe across the entire screen. I used to be able to flick my thumb, but the sensitivity or threshold is now drastically altered. The crashes were annoying and time consuming, but this in game issue with evades and medium attacks is making it unplayable. I'm getting my behind whooped in all content

Comments

• Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    I was wondering the same yesterday during war I had the same issue with the message at the bottom that I was having connection issues when my internet service is super fast and my other devices like my laptop Chromecast are working perfectly this is becoming so annoying and I'm not looking for COMPENSATION just want the game fix .I'm playing on a Android 6.0.1 ZtE zmax pro 2 GB ram and 32 gb storage Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Well, for me it's not just connection issues. Yeah, I have those but, my game actually crashes and closes following victories. The other day it happened 3 fights in a row.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having issues with crashing and missed swipes/delayed inputs. These are both issues that the team is currently working on, and they're looking to have fixes and improvements ready for the next release. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
This discussion has been closed.