**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Block Damage increased?

YSBYSB Posts: 192
Ever since the 13.1 update this week, myself and many of my alliance members have noticed a lot more block damage happening. I almost lost my 5/50 Scarlett to a map 3 Black Widow mini boss, without her hitting me once. Every hit was either blocked or parried. I've seen it on all fights, not just that example.

Did you guys crank up the block damage taken on purpose? This is a huge deal if you did, as I intend on doing LOL next week.

Comments

• Noob_so_noobNoob_so_noob Posts: 6
    Yuuuup
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    i beat 2 black widow in map 3 with 1 hero but the parry damage are increansed in the pasts update not in this update
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    It the parth of ther new games higer danmge ther hav higer blok danmg you take im take 700 blok danmged from a YJ with a danmge of 7.8k. So If ther is over 5k danmge you wil take alot of danmge
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    Gamer wrote: »
    It the parth of ther new games higer danmge ther hav higer blok danmg you take im take 700 blok danmged from a YJ with a danmge of 7.8k. So If ther is over 5k danmge you wil take alot of danmge

Yeah I get that, but from pre 13.1 to post, the blog damage increased a lot.
  • AndyAndy Posts: 33
    There was a post somewhere saying they did increase it again. I can't find it
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Lmfao X_Scott that is the funniest **** ever