**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champ, if any, do you find is most awkward to fight against?

A champ that is not necessarily formidable, but just throws your coordination outta whack. A champ that Samuel L. Jackson would say moves "a little too sudden, a tittle too strange".

For me it is Green Goblin. And M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• Options
    Probably groot. So stiff, and weird.
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Quake's heavies and sp's throw me off quite a bit
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Night crawler and M.O.D.O.K.
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Moon knight but it's personal
  • Options
    Black bolt and medusa
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    MODOK
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Nightcrawler
  • Options
    Nightcrawler MODOK and BPCW
  • Options
    mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    gambit
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Prob Morningstar. I never die to her, but her animations are janky so i tend to mess up my parries
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Dormmamu and Howard the Duck always seem to Lag or have slowed down animations

^ Morningstar too.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Green Goblin and Archangel (this last one is personal, hate when he uses his SP2, for some reason i am bad evading it).
  • Options
    Hyperion. Hate fighting him without a power control champ and I suck a baiting sp's. Black Panther CW and Mordo because my dumb@$$ constantly forgets not to party against them.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Magneto.

His attack timings seem off with the animations. Hard to parry. Also seem to find his L2 hard to evade. Always seem to get clipped.

Add a magnetic champ (which is most of the champs I use) and the frustration increases.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Iron patriot
  • Options
    I hate Venom and Doc octo so much..
    Their movement is **** and they attack diff.. even when u evade 1 attack they keep attack so its just block dmg all over..
    And doc octo arms or whatever look so stupid when u parry him..

Also Dorman.. somehow he lags like **** when i fight him..

Modok movement is weird. his big ass head block almost the screen..
    and i cant stop reading his comment each block so funny
  • Options
    AMFAMF Posts: 83
    @MikeHock : You're right. Especially re Dormmamu. He drops my fps to about 12 :)

@Cuteshelf : I absolutely understand what you mean. It's like he pulls short right before he hits you, but still manages to connect somehow

Some of you guys mentioned some pretty conventional, orthodox champs like IP and BB (which surprised me a bit). But, we all have our own personal demons and foils, I suppose.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Modok > nothing to say more than others said before a big giant ugly head who's fighting u this is the worst case he can almost block everything hahaha

taskmaster > can become immun after u place debuff on him hard to manage

Green Goblin > still dont khnow what his doing running on the screen like a damn dog sometimes the fight is over and im still holding my guard down just in case he start hitting after the fight ends lmao

Magneto > this guy is the most stupid ever he just stand there and start throwing his light attack at the wind so he can intercept u when u dash to hit him but this always work for him bs

Dormamu > nearly impossible to beat with a buffing 4* if u come across him in hard questes starting fron 5.3 if u have dexterity mastery u ll die with one degen not even speaking about his speed it seems enchanced than the other champions he can throw 3 hits in a micro second lool

Iceman > Dormamu's little no touch kill rival if u have no mephisto ur dead i have problemes with his l1 as his l2 they are tricky to evade specially l1

Ultron Classic ?!?!?!?!?!?#??!!?!?€/£%£=¥/&

All the Champions said above are Hard to beat And i can accept some energy damage killing u bcz u need to progress with the game and deal with it however This guy is the most i dont even remember how he's doing it ?
    in his abilities it says he can evade every 7 seconde however .
    he can evade anytime sometimes evade 2 times a hit and a special attack
    evade and hit mechanics and his one the most enchanced evade and highly speed high damage champion in the game and i dont even have a problem with that they just need to Rewrite his abilities it's not the same of what hes doing imo

• Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    I hate Nightcrawler.