**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips on beating Thanos

v5n01c4kflpb.jpeg

I’ve been doing pretty good tackling Act 3 of the Story Quest, but I can’t even count how many K.O. I’ve had trying to lay Thanos down. Does anyone wanna be a Good Samaritan and let a brother know any tips on beating him without using a rack of revives and heals?!?

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    What champs do you have?
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Boboman wrote: »
    What champs do you have?

kb4mpm3qo85l.jpeg

Here are my Top Champs bro
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    HMM.. I really do not no anything about DD or Hood but Iceman and Hyperion can help with Iceman use his sp1 and spam it and if you have parry unlocked go for parry when you have a frostbite one and heavy attack and Hyperion use his heavy and parry and repeat if you want to take slow Take in hela and Voodo. Voodo for power control and hela for Damage
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Well you seem to have a pretty stacked roster at this stage in the game, the main pain in the ass with Thanos is his armor which only allows 60% of your damage, either go in there with a huge damage dealer (Hyperion in your case; parrry then heavy attack to stack fury, rinse and repeat) Then gain power til sp3 and then spam sp1 to stack incinerate.) Should be down one shot or will take you 1 or 2 extra champs to finish off. Alternatively, go in there with Archangel, Iceman or Black Panther for some decent damage over time. On the other hand, you only have one or 2 paths left and worst case might need to use one or 2 revives if that all doesnt work. Good luck bro, I am halfway into ACT 4 and it is about 5x worse than that Thanos fight.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Do you have parry and dexterity?
  • Pratice on a different quest is my advice. GEt Parry and Dex too.
    Isman1998 wrote: »

Yes, I have unlocked Parry & Dexterity. I’m hoping to level up again today, so I can drop another point into Parry. I only have one point in each right now.

Thanks to all of you for your tips and tricks, @Boboman, @Generalbuttnaked, & @Crazyjack719
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Reggie wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »

Yes, I have unlocked Parry & Dexterity. I’m hoping to level up again today, so I can drop another point into Parry. I only have one point in each right now.

Thanks to all of you for your tips and tricks, @Boboman, @Generalbuttnaked, & @Crazyjack719

If you are a newer player you really only need one point in parry. You would be better off adding to attack (lesser precision, precision, lesser cruelty or cruelty) to lower the amount of time you are spending in harder fights.

Your best team to use is probably:
    AA (if he is of a high enough rank and duped). He will end fights fast
    Hood (you should be able to one shot Thanos with him if you can bait and evade his s1)
    Iceman
    Hyperion
    Voodoo (if he is of a high enough rank and duped). He regens at the start of a fight which will save you potions. His s1 can poison your opponents and his s2 can power drain or power burn depending on your combo meter.
    Wow, thanks @IAmNotUrMom That was real helpful information. Because I was thinking adding to Parry would stun them for a longer period of time. I have a good amount of points in attack and defense too. Thanks!!