**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

mass levels of incompetence in your customer support

on wednesday i bought two tony starks briefcase and never got the units, i contacted the support and they asked for screenshots which i provided. then they sent me an email saying that the units i purchased on tuesday( i did successfully make the purchases on tuesday) were added to my account. They didnt even look at my screenshot that clearly showed the purchases on wednesday, from which i did not receive the units.

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    on wednesday i bought two tony starks briefcase and never got the units, i contacted the support and they asked for screenshots which i provided. then they sent me an email saying that the units i purchased on tuesday( i did successfully make the purchases on tuesday) were added to my account. They didnt even look at my screenshot that clearly showed the purchases on wednesday, from which i did not receive the units.

All i can say is dang that is tragic
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    edited December 2017
    Boboman wrote: »

All i can say is dang that is tragic
    i know that kabam has their moments, but i dont even think my 10 year old sister would be this stupid