**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK Autoblock Triggering Parry [Under Investigation]

xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today my alliance fought another who put Modok as a boss. I figured he should be roughly the same as 5.4 and Uncollected, less Unstun.

So as he autoblocked my SL on his 2nd hit, the 3rd hit parried me, which is surprising to say to least as it clearly states in his champ highlight that autoblocking will not trigger parry.

Just wanted to clarify whether this is intended or a bug.

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    I've noticed this while dueling him too. I've tried several times and this is what I noticed: the auto block simply breaks your combo, so on your third, hit he manually blocks and you get parried.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Just checking in to confirm that this is already being looked at. We'll post an update once we have a confirmed fix. Thanks for your patience on this one.
  • Licurici91Licurici91 Posts: 22
    Medusa is triggering block as well when she auto block, should that happen ? Is kind of same story like modok
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Licurici91 wrote: »
    Medusa is triggering block as well when she auto block, should that happen ? Is kind of same story like modok
    Medusa and Thor (Ragnarok) both say they are supposed to trigger parry in their abilities, M.O.D.O.K.’s abilities however specifically say it is not supposed to trigger parry, but it does anyway.
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    I can confirm this happened to me yesterday with MODOK as alliance war boss. Annoying as hell to get those parries. Thanks for getting on this.